Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: luxury items

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loooooooooove vanilla... and I love Sandalwood and I like Pachouli oil.... and I hate lavender bleh! Candles and a bubble bath and not Virgos man cuz i gots da Bronco!!and no kids.... supper cooked for me... not having to do the dishes... a long walk in the sun.....

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No vanilla for me either, or Virgo's man for that matter biggrin

    Long walks along the beach...watching the sunset on the lake from my deck...walking in thuderstorms, meteor showers, a good book, a full pack of smokes(yeah I have an addiction), Miles Davis playing on the stereo and being cuddled. biggrin

    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

  3. #13
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmmmmmmmmm...Yeah..Making love in a thunder and lighting storm....On satin sheets with Vanilla candles lit.....

    And Virgo's man doin a table dance with a ball gag...YummY.. smile

  4. #14
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah....I have to admit I love the rain too...and I love it when I can light a fire on a cool rainy day and curl up with a good book...no kids in the house...just peace and quiet, listening to the rain fall, giving my nerves a much needed break....that is luxury.

    Oh...and I realized today that the greatest luxury in my life at present is opening up the mailbox and finding NO mail from my divorce attorney (or his) and finding NO messages from my attorney on my voice mail. Sad but true...every day I don't hear from lawyers is not only a luxury but a down right blessing! *L*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks you guys *S*....all those things made me smile...must be a girl thing *L*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what's a ball gag?

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *ROTFPIMPLMAO* A ball gag!!
    Sorry..... having a moment!!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rain........oh yeah......walking in the woods with that someone special just after a rain.....2....wanna walk with me? *EG* You can bring heidi too *L*

    MYRA!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS* *G*

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *skips off arm in arm with chilly into the woods*
    Chills...did I happen to mention...I LOVE kissing in the rain *W

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    frown don't laff sissy....splain it....

    *stomps on myra's toe and runs off to tell the pony on her*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •